fredag 24 juni 2011

Konvertera till judendomen; bli en jude?

Jag har ändrat mig om detta, så jag tog bort det gamla innehållet och postar istället detta:
I like people. I like to connect with people. Surely I want to inspire everyone to live a life of compassion, love and mercy to all sentient beings regardless of species.

You told me 'I don't like the way animals are treated at all'. I believe you and I believe you wouldn't use milk products if you understood how much suffering and death it causes the animals (this video depicts it for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSCOC_3nZgg ). You can find this if you Google the 'veal industry' There is no difference between the dogs you love and the male calves (they are as feeling, as loving, love their families as much and more) that are getting killed because of milk product-consumption.
I am glad that you stopped with meat products and that you don't miss it at all!

Läs detta: www.vegankit.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar